Friday, January 30, 2015

Do you have a blog?

I've been asked this question so many times that I have lost count and each time I have come up with the the most widely used excuse of "lack of time".  Yes, I know what your thinking, a bit hypocritical of me since I have helped so many teachers and students start blogs for themselves or in their classrooms.
So this is my way of doing what I preach and to share my ideas, work, and experiences with others. How often will I blog? That really depends as I do not want commit to a number of times per week. I want this to be genuine and full of purpose.  So in order to keep that promise, I developed this below to remind me and to know when I will blog as sometimes I get caught up in life and forget to sit down and reflect.


No comments:

Post a Comment